Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Production Specialist (12D2 Bldg 2) - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description Primary Purpose: Under direction of line or department supervision, may perform set up, start up, changeover and/or preventive maintenance tasks associated with production equipment, molds and dies. Will serve in multipurpose role of support to manufacturing operations. May also operate complex production equipment. T ypical Duties and Responsibilities: * Obtain specialized training related to specific pro...
Reference Code: 301014-643
- Shipping & Receiving Supervisor - Canton, MS
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision, manage all functions of the shipping and receiving warehouse. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Ensure 100% on-time and accurate delivery to customers daily. Notify customers on any misshipments and run out times. Responsible for day-to-day operations of both shipping and receiving and management of staff on assigned shift. Supervise training, safety, performance reviews, corrective act...
Reference Code: R03018
- Maintenance Supervisor 1 - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY This position is to plan and direct the Maintenance Department, by shift, providing technical guidance and ensuring sound maintenance procedures to reduce equipment downtime in a fiscally prudent manner. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Manage and supervise maintenance and skilled trades’ personnel in daily activities. Track machine improvements, modifications and downtime. Maintain facili...
Reference Code: P01445