Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Production Planner - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision, this position is responsible for setting and changing production schedules to maximize output and assure finished good availability to meet shipping schedules. Develops material requirement plan and follows flow of materials and components from order through receipt, production, inspection, and shipping, and any other responsibilities deemed necessary. Responsible for inventory v...
Reference Code: R06906
- Project Engineer - Farmington Hills, MI
- Description: Job Description Employer Name: CalsonicKansei North America, Inc. Position Title: Project Engineer Position Duties: Plan, conduct, coordinate, and perform engineering duties on new and existing automotive and/or HVAC projects. Create and understand engineering drawings and CAD / CAE data. Conduct value and FMEA analysis. Submit timely schedules and technical reports in support of projects. Monitor project programs to achi...
Reference Code: 301490-643
- Safety Engineer - Smyrna, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY This position is responsible for OSHA Compliance and General Plant Safety Programs primarily in Shelbyville, Tennessee. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES • Develops and implements safety program to prevent or correct unsafe working conditions, utilizing knowledge of industrial processes, mechanics, chemistry, psychology, and industrial health and safety laws: • Examines plans, specificat...
Reference Code: R06917