Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Supply Chain Packaging Admin - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description The Admin shall support both Lewisburg and Shelbyville facilities. The duties of the Admin shall include, but not be limited to, the following: Packaging Data Sheets - Production The Admin will work closely with CKNA Packaging Engineers, Purchasing, and the New Product Launch group to establish and maintain parts lists for each new launch. Purchasing will solicit Packaging Data Sheets from each supplier an...
Reference Code: P01266
- Production Supervisor - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision this position is responsible for various manufacturing operations. The Production Supervisor I coordinates employee, component and equipment schedules to build adequate quantities of product to meet customer demand while managing overtime, equipment maintenance, personnel records and initiating/documenting corrective actions in an effort to meet company PBM goals. This position is...
Reference Code: P00146
- Maintenance Tech - Smyrna, TN
- Description: Job Description PRIMARY PURPOSE: To support, troubleshoot, inspect, and repair all necessary equipment and or tooling to ensure manufacturing meets all customer schedules. TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: o To inspect, troubleshoot and repair equipment and or tooling o Establish and maintain spare parts inventory in assigned areas as required o Develop and implenent project schedules . Coordinate with Contractors, Sub...
Reference Code: P01268