Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Production Planner 1 - Canton, MS
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision, this position is responsible for setting and changing production schedules to maximize output and assure finished good availability to meet shipping schedules. Develops material requirement plan and follows flow of materials and components from order through receipt, production, inspection, and shipping. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Plans and schedules manufacturing work areas ensu...
Reference Code: R06158
- Skilled Trades Technician Maint Tech - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description **PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 1ST SHIFT POSITION** *Strong Robotic and SMT Experience Preferred * PRIMARY PURPOSE: To support, troubleshoot, inspect, and repair all necessary equipment and or tooling to ensure manufacturing meets all customer schedules. TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To inspect, troubleshoot and repair equipment and or tooling Establish and maintain spare parts inventory in assigned areas ...
Reference Code: R05580
- Industrial Engineer 2 - Canton, MS
- Description: Job Description The Industrial Engineer II position is responsible for performing time studies on the lines to determine bottleneck operations based on customer requirements, listing, and analyzing improvement items per technician, determining waste to reduce/eliminate, determining plan to reduce the bottleneck operation and increase output, calculating standard times for routings per part number, reviewing/improving layo...
Reference Code: R06126