Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Quality Engineer 2 - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Under general supervision, the primary purpose of this position is to serve as a communication channel between the customer’s Supplier Engineer or Program Manager and our Management and Design personnel to ensure that all aspects of the development of a certain project stay on schedule and meet quality requirements needed to launch the best quality product possible. Will be responsib...
Reference Code: P-102990
- Packaging Engineer 1 - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description This position will generally support CKNA manufacturing groups by developing packaging including cost for all parts and models. Position will insure packaging is acceptable for all incoming parts which will also include packaging set-up for the service parts. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Develops packaging for all models and assist as needed to locate and arrange for packaging to be delivered to CKNA sites a...
Reference Code: P-102838
- Buyer 1 - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Buyer I position is an introductory position in Purchasing. Under general supervision, this position is responsible for centralized procurement of commodities to provide the most efficient and cost effective means to support daily plant operations. Additionally, this position will support the Purchasing Department’s Management. Support of the Manufacturing and Engineering areas in ge...
Reference Code: P-103053