Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Fork lift operator - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description Job Description for Forklift Operator, Example of Forklift Operator Job Description | Sample Job Descriptions Moving controls, devices, and levers to drive forklifts of industry to transfer materials between unloading, processing, loading, and storage areas. Organizing and securing stored materials such as bales, super sacks,...
Reference Code: P00357 and P-601262
- Production Supervisor 1 - Canton, MS
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision this position is responsible for various manufacturing operations. The Production Supervisor I coordinates employee, component and equipment schedules to build adequate quantities of product to meet customer demand while managing overtime, equipment maintenance, personnel records and initiating/documenting corrective actions in an effort to meet company PBM goals. This position is...
Reference Code: R03612
- Manufacturing Engineer 1 - Smyrna, TN
- Description: Job Description This position will generally support all manufacturing groups by maintaining and improving existing processes to meet all CKNA quality goals and customer needs. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Maintain and improve manufacturing processes to support new product launch activities and current process. Maintain and improve essential line documents (routers, work instructions, other documentation) to support process...
Reference Code: R03619