Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Industrial Engineer - Smyrna, TN
- Description: Job Description The Industrial Engineer I position is responsible for performing time studies on the lines to determine bottleneck operations based on customer requirements, listing and analyzing improvement items per technician. Position will work with Manufacturing Engineers on line uses to make the manufacturing floor more efficient. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Time study new and existing lines to determine the bottlene...
Reference Code: R05963
- NPL Specialist 1 (Project Management) - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision this position will coordinate and direct teams in managing New Product Launch programs through all customer development stages and manage CKNA suppliers to ensure both internal and external Advanced Quality Plan (AQP) are met until program hand-off is made to production. Position also coordinates production parts, tier II parts and service parts design change activities on current...
Reference Code: R05947
- Manufacturing Engineer 1 - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description This position will generally support all manufacturing groups by maintaining and improving existing processes to meet all CKNA quality goals and customer needs. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Maintain and improve manufacturing processes to support new product launch activities and current process. Maintain and improve essential line documents (routers, work instructions, other documentation) to support process...
Reference Code: R05807