Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- HR Generalist 1 - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description Provides a variety of routine administrative, technical, and professional HR functions to ensure stable employee relations and a safe and secure work environment. Responsibilities may include direct or indirect management of one or more specific HR Functions in a business unit, preparation of complex information, and using considerable discretion in the performance of duties and the handling of confidentia...
Reference Code: R04797
- HR Benefits Generalist 1 - Shelbyville, USA
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY This position supports the Human Resources Department by undertaking responsibility for coordination and consistent administration of all benefits throughout the CKNA organization. This position also serves as a liaison between the team member and the insurance / benefit vendors / providers. Position is required to use considerable discretion in the performance of duties and the handling of...
Reference Code: R04927
- Quality Engineer 1 - Canton, TN
- Description: Job Description Position is to monitor supplier quality through weekly and monthly ppm reports, develop new supplies/components through the APQP process and AIAG production part approval process; act as liaison between engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and supplier regarding quality issues and visit and survey potential suppliers for ability to meet quality standards. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Responsible for develo...
Reference Code: R04855