Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Logistics Coordinator 3 - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision, implements and supervises the most efficient, and cost effective Transportation/Logistics system to meet the CKNA family production and shipping needs. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Provide leadership to group members in the CKNA logistics function that encompasses production planning, customer service, and inbound and outbound freight. Provide day-to day instruction, assistance and...
Reference Code: R03844
- Skilled Trades Tech (Tool and Die Tech) - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description PRIMARY PURPOSE: To support, troubleshoot, inspect, and repair all necessary equipment and or tooling to ensure manufacturing meets all customer schedules. TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To inspect, troubleshoot and repair equipment and or tooling Establish and maintain spare parts inventory in assigned areas as required Develop and implement project schedules Coordinate with Contractors, Sub-Contrac...
Reference Code: R03796
- Systems Engineer 1 - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision, the Systems Engineer 1 undertakes ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house information systems that support core functions in the company. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems. This level 1 position will require guidance from more senior / experienced Systems...
Reference Code: R03903