Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Packaging Engineer 1 - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description This position will generally support CKNA manufacturing groups by developing packaging including cost for all parts and models. Position will insure packaging is acceptable for all incoming parts which will also include packaging set-up for the service parts. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Develops packaging for all models and assist as needed to locate and arrange for packaging to be delivered to CKNA sites a...
Reference Code: R03017
- MTCR Leader - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY This position will be responsible for delivery of the MTCR product targets of the region. In doing so, he/she will ensure that the targets of all five functions are achieved so as to help meet the CKNA business plan. In this position he/she will be responsible for the ongoing validation and reporting so as to ensure that monthly KPI are met. He/she will also be responsible for the developme...
Reference Code: R03016
- Shipping & Receiving Supervisor - Canton, MS
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision, manage all functions of the shipping and receiving warehouse. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Ensure 100% on-time and accurate delivery to customers daily. Notify customers on any misshipments and run out times. Responsible for day-to-day operations of both shipping and receiving and management of staff on assigned shift. Supervise training, safety, performance reviews, corrective act...
Reference Code: R03018