Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Account Representative 1 - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY ********* Entry level Position *********** Management of assigned customer accounts to ensure customer satisfaction in the area of product, price, quality, service and technology. Under detailed supervision and instruction, handles as a liaison a variety of customer service, accounting, and engineering issues. Negotiates with direct contacts both internally and externally with specific dire...
Reference Code: R04187
- Purchasing PPM Analyst - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Under general supervision, the Purchasing PPM (Program Purchasing Management) Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and reporting the status of program cost and timing requirements for purchased parts and raw material. Position will also be responsible for supporting cost and timing requirements for the PPM group. This position will work cross-functionally with other operational groups...
Reference Code: R04144
- Quality Engineer 2 - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Under general supervision, the primary purpose of this position is to serve as a communication channel between the customer’s Supplier Engineer or Program Manager and our Management and Design personnel to ensure that all aspects of the development of a certain project stay on schedule and meet quality requirements needed to launch the best quality product possible. Will be responsibl...
Reference Code: R04228