Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Account Representative 1 - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Management of assigned customer accounts to ensure customer satisfaction in the area of product, price, quality, service and technology. Under detailed supervision and instruction, handles as a liaison a variety of customer service, accounting, and engineering issues. Negotiates with direct contacts both internally and externally with specific direction. Has no authority or responsibility f...
Reference Code: R06375
- Production Manager - Canton, MS
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY The Production Manager is responsible for managing and directing all aspects of assigned manufacturing department(s). Position is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications. Also responsible for leading, training, and mentoring all departmental team...
Reference Code: R06378
- Accountant 1 - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Under general supervision, the Accountant I position is a multi-functional accounting position. This position generally oversees accounting and bookkeeping functions, internal controls, and activities related to and impacting general ledger. Duties may include accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, inventory issues, etc… ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES 1. Vendor/customer rel...
Reference Code: R06381