Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Supply Chain Packaging Admin - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description The Admin shall support both Lewisburg and Shelbyville facilities. The duties of the Admin shall include, but not be limited to, the following: Packaging Data Sheets - Production The Admin will work closely with CKNA Packaging Engineers, Purchasing, and the New Product Launch group to establish and maintain parts lists for each new launch. Purchasing will solicit Packaging Data Sheets from each supplier an...
Reference Code: P01266
- Quality Engineer 2 - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Under general supervision, the primary purpose of this position is to serve as a communication channel between the customer’s Supplier Engineer or Program Manager and our Management and Design personnel to ensure that all aspects of the development of a certain project stay on schedule and meet quality requirements needed to launch the best quality product possible. Will be responsib...
Reference Code: P-103270
- Maintenance Engineering Tech I - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description This position will provide technical support to the Maintenance Department. Position will identify cause and eliminate reoccurring downtime issues, write PM plans for new equipment and investigate implementation of new technology to aid maintenance department in maintaining equipment. Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close ...
Reference Code: P00484