Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Warehouse Supervisor 1 - Canton, MS
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision, the position’s primary purpose is to manage warehouse operations in achieving 100% on time receipt and delivery while meeting the KPI goals of the department. They are responsible for managing all team members in the performance of their duties, while achieving cost, quality, and maintaining a safe and positive work environment. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Responsible for d...
Reference Code: R03254
- Production Technician 2 - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description Responsible for the repair of Instrument Panels that are above and beyond the normal repair that can be performed on the assembly line. Required Skills 1.) Able to repair defects such as loose skins and voids that cannot be sent to the customer in the current condition. 2.) Able to distinguish what is repairable and what is not repairable. 3.) Knows the Quality limits for what the customer will accept. 4.)...
Reference Code: P01318
- Quality Engineer 1 - Smyrna, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Position is to monitor supplier quality through weekly and monthly ppm reports, develop new supplies/components through the APQP process and AIAG production part approval process; act as liaison between engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and supplier regarding quality issues and visit and survey potential suppliers for ability to meet quality standards. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES 1. Res...
Reference Code: R03443