Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Prod Planner 1 - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision, this position is responsible for setting and changing production schedules to maximize output and assure finished good availability to meet shipping schedules. Develops material requirement plan and follows flow of materials and components from order through receipt, production, inspection, and shipping, and any other responsibilities deemed necessary. Responsible for inventory v...
Reference Code: R06528
- Buyer 1 - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision Buyer I position is an introductory position in Purchasing. Under general supervision, this position is responsible for centralized procurement of commodities to provide the most efficient and cost effective means to support daily plant operations in the SH Cage. Additionally, this position will support the Purchasing Department’s Management. Support of the Manufacturing and...
Reference Code: R06499
- Skilled Trades Technician - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description This position's typical duties and responsibilities are to: Inspect, troubleshoot, and repair equipment or tooling; Establish and maintain spare parts inventory in assigned areas; Develop and implement project schedules; Coordinate with Contractors, Sub- Contractors, and Vendors; Establish and maintain planned maintenance activities; Use precision measuring instruments; Perform physical and mental activiti...
Reference Code: R06482