Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- ME Engineering Supervisor - Smyrna, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Under general supervision, is responsible for the Manufacturing Engineering Section of Engineering. Must oversee the activities of all Manufacturing Engineers, Industrial Engineers and Tooling Engineers to support them in achieving their company goals by providing training and feedback when necessary. Additionally, this position will oversee the support for new model equipment purchas...
Reference Code: 1760
- Co op Test Operations Engineering - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Assist in exhaust system testing and analysis and vibration test set ups and analysis. Student will receive hands on experience in test activities, material/part validation, quality, and production validation of automotive assemblies. SPECIAL PROJECTS Participation in dissecting of mufflers and radiators for benchmarking. Other special projects as assigned. REQUIREMENTS...
Reference Code: 1762
- Service Warehouse Supervisor - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Under general supervision, the position’s primary purpose is to manage warehouse operations in achieving 100% on time receipt and delivery while meeting the KPI goals of the department. They are responsible for managing all team members in the performance of their duties, while achieving cost, quality, and maintaining a safe and positive work environment. ESSENTIAL...
Reference Code: 1764