Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Skilled Trades Technician Mold Maint - Shelbyville, USA
- Description: Job Description PRIMARY PURPOSE: To support, troubleshoot, inspect, and repair all necessary equipment and or tooling to ensure manufacturing meets all customer schedules. TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To inspect, troubleshoot and repair equipment and or tooling Establish and maintain spare parts inventory in assigned areas as required Develop and implement project schedules Coordinate with Contractors, Sub-Contrac...
Reference Code: R03356
- Fork lift operator - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description Job Description for Forklift Operator, Example of Forklift Operator Job Description | Sample Job Descriptions Moving controls, devices, and levers to drive forklifts of industry to transfer materials between unloading, processing, loading, and storage areas. Organizing and securing stored materials such as bales, super sacks,...
Reference Code: P00357 and P-601262
- Quality Engineer 1 - Smyrna, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Position is to monitor supplier quality through weekly and monthly ppm reports, develop new supplies/components through the APQP process and AIAG production part approval process; act as liaison between engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and supplier regarding quality issues and visit and survey potential suppliers for ability to meet quality standards. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES 1. Res...
Reference Code: R03443