Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Maintenance Technicians - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description Under the direction of Manager/Facilities and Administration performs a wide range of maintenance/facilities functions. Maintains and services all building equipment for mechanical, electrical, alarm, etc. -Performs a broad range of routine and preventative maintenance tasks. -Performs minor electrical work e.g. bulb, switch changing, etc. -Operates and maintains chemical feed system. -Performs mechanical ...
Reference Code: P00617
- Industrial Engineer 1 - Canton, USA
- Description: Job Description The Industrial Engineer I position is responsible for performing time studies on the lines to determine bottleneck operations based on customer requirements, listing and analyzing improvement items per technician. Position will work with Manufacturing Engineers on line uses to make the manufacturing floor more efficient. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Time study new and existing lines to determine the bottlene...
Reference Code: P00691
- Skilled Trades Technician Tool & Die - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description PRIMARY PURPOSE: To support, troubleshoot, inspect, and repair all necessary equipment and or tooling to ensure manufacturing meets all customer schedules. TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To inspect, troubleshoot and repair equipment and or tooling Establish and maintain spare parts inventory in assigned areas as required Develop and implement project schedules Coordinate with Contractors, Sub-Contrac...
Reference Code: P00623