Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Production Supervisor 2 - Smyrna, TN
- Description: Job Description *****2nd or 3rd shift********* GENERAL SUMMARY Under general supervision this position is responsible for various manufacturing operations. The Production Supervisor II coordinates employee, component and equipment schedules to build adequate quantities of product to meet customer demand while managing overtime, equipment maintenance, personnel records and initiating/documenting corrective actions in an ef...
Reference Code: R04076
- Buyer 2 - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Buyer II is an intermediate position in purchasing. This position requires development of a supplier base consistent with price, quality and on-time delivery to support all production part and material requirements including supplier selection. Buyer is responsible for cost reduction initiatives and supply strategies for assigned commodities in support of corporate and individual goals. Buy...
Reference Code: R04077
- Quality Engineer 1 - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Position is to monitor supplier quality through weekly and monthly ppm reports, develop new supplies/components through the APQP process and AIAG production part approval process; act as liaison between engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and supplier regarding quality issues and visit and survey potential suppliers for ability to meet quality standards. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES 1. Res...
Reference Code: R04073