Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Manufacturing Engineering Co Op - Smyrna, TN
- Description: Job Description This position will provide assistance to the production engineering department in completing simple production fixture design. assembly line layouts, time study analysis and production line efficiency improvement activities. Production engineering is responsible for the development of processes for the assembly of our modules. Processes include assembly and testing. Process development includes process flo...
Reference Code: R05612
- Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor - Canton, MS
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision, is responsible for the Manufacturing Engineering Section of Engineering. Must oversee the activities of all Manufacturing Engineers, Industrial Engineers and Tooling Engineers to support them in achieving their company goals by providing training and feedback when necessary. Additionally, this position will oversee the support for new model equipment purchasing. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNT...
Reference Code: R05753
- Human Resource Co op Smyrna - Smyrna, TN
- Description: Job Description This position would be a great (PAID!) learning experience for a student looking to get his/her feet wet in HR! The selected co-op will help with various projects and events HR is responsible for including: Recruiting Investigations Attendance Tracking Morale Events Team member relations Benefits Reporting Uniform orders Co-ops must:?? Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher? Be able to work 24+ hours per w...
Reference Code: R05755