Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Production Supervisor 1 - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Under general supervision this position is responsible for various manufacturing operations. The Production Supervisor I coordinates employee, component and equipment schedules to build adequate quantities of product to meet customer demand while managing overtime, equipment maintenance, personnel records and initiating/documenting corrective actions in an effort to meet company PBM goals. ...
Reference Code: P-103264
- Production Control Manager - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY The function of this position is to manage Production Planning, Inventory Control, and Material Handling functions. Additionally, this position could oversee Customer Service. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Manage Production Control which encompasses finish good and sub-assembly scheduling, material procurement, and expediting. Direct the planning process to maximize production efficiency, mini...
Reference Code: P01472
- HR Generalist 1 - Smyrna, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Provides a variety of routine administrative, technical, and professional HR functions to ensure stable employee relations and a safe and secure work environment. Responsibilities may include direct or indirect management of one or more specific HR Functions in a business unit, preparation of complex information, and using considerable discretion in the performance of duties and the handlin...
Reference Code: P-103094