Driven by Inspiration and Innovation
At Calsonic Kansei (CK) we are doing great things because of our great people. Our team members are the driving force behind our success - working with passion to make a positive difference every day. We build long-lasting customer relationships formed through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and integrity.
We offer a wide range of local and global jobs, from technical, manufacturing, to professional support staff that will keep you challenged, growing and rewarded. We are large enough to offer global opportunities and interaction, yet small enough to maintain a fun, family-oriented work environment. With a strong commitment to our core values, each team member is held to high expectations, both on results and how we get those results. Behaviors matter because people matter. At Calsonic Kansei our focus isn’t just on automotive parts - but on the team members who help make them.
If you’re looking for a challenge we invite you to explore a job with Calsonic Kansei. CK has opportunities for you to grow your career in a people-focused environment with strong core values that fuel innovation. Join the team – a team pushing the automotive industry forward one part at a time.
Most Recent Jobs
- Engineering Co op Student - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description Position will assist primary engineering staff with data gathering and analysis of engineering data to drive improvement. Tasks may include developing fixture and equipment drawings, completing layout drawing changes. May assist in process improvement activities including data collection in time studies, process conditions, and dimensional results. Required Experience *Must be a junior or senior in college...
Reference Code: R03293
- Engineering Tech - Canton, TN
- Description: Job Description Responsible for coordinating New Product Launch/Change activities and maintaining proper documentation (PIRs, Item Master, BOMs, ERAs, Drawings, etc.). Position updates line layouts, plant layouts, future plant layouts and contact contractors. Also works with manufacturing Engineering Department and Kaizen Department to identify cost savings, complete tooling, equipment and component part drawings (includi...
Reference Code: R03309
- Systems Engineer - Canton, USA
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision, the Systems Engineer 1 undertakes ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house information systems that support core functions in the company. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems. This level 1 position will require guidance from more senior / experienced Systems...
Reference Code: R03310