Looking for a job in Manufacturing with opportunity for growth, new challenges, and leadership that inspires you? When you start your career with Calsonic Kansei (CK), you’ll become an important member of our team. You will be challenged to take on important projects that will have a big impact. You will learn, grow and share your knowledge. You will have independence to create and innovate. You will work in an environment where facts and data are sought out to help shape decisions. You will be encouraged to share diversity of thought. You will work with other passionate team members cross functionally and cross regionally toward reaching commitments and targets. That’s how we do things at CK – it’s our CK Way. Does a job in Manufacturing at CK sound like what you are looking for? Join CK and start living your passion.
Check out this video
to get an inside look at our world-class manufacturing facilities.
Most Recent Jobs
- Manufacturing Engineer II - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description This position will generally support all manufacturing groups by developing new processes and modifying existing processes to meet all CKNA quality goals and customer needs. ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Develop new manufacturing processes to support new product launch activities Develop essential line documents (routers, work instructions, other documentation) to support processes. Negotiate with suppliers f...
Reference Code: P01524
- Production Control Supervisor - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY Direct the company production control function which encompasses production planning, scheduling, material ordering and expediting. Plans and organizes materials planning function in order to maximize production and materials efficiency and assure finish goods availability. Monitors the progress of plans and objectives for Production Control in order to meet overall corporate goals. Ensure ...
Reference Code: P01471
- Production Supervisor 1 - Canton, MS
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision this position is responsible for various manufacturing operations. The Production Supervisor I coordinates employee, component and equipment schedules to build adequate quantities of product to meet customer demand while managing overtime, equipment maintenance, personnel records and initiating/documenting corrective actions in an effort to meet company PBM goals. This position is...
Reference Code: R03258