Looking for a job in Manufacturing with opportunity for growth, new challenges, and leadership that inspires you? When you start your career with Calsonic Kansei (CK), you’ll become an important member of our team. You will be challenged to take on important projects that will have a big impact. You will learn, grow and share your knowledge. You will have independence to create and innovate. You will work in an environment where facts and data are sought out to help shape decisions. You will be encouraged to share diversity of thought. You will work with other passionate team members cross functionally and cross regionally toward reaching commitments and targets. That’s how we do things at CK – it’s our CK Way. Does a job in Manufacturing at CK sound like what you are looking for? Join CK and start living your passion.
Check out this video
to get an inside look at our world-class manufacturing facilities.
Most Recent Jobs
- Production Supervisor - Canton, MS
- Description: Job Description **2nd shift opening** GENERAL SUMMARY Under general supervision this position is responsible for various manufacturing operations. The Production Supervisor I coordinates employee, component and equipment schedules to build adequate quantities of product to meet customer demand while managing overtime, equipment maintenance, personnel records and initiating/documenting corrective actions in an effort to me...
Reference Code: R06705
- skilled trades technician Tool & Die - Lewisburg, TN
- Description: Job Description PRIMARY PURPOSE: To support, troubleshoot, inspect, and repair all necessary equipment and or tooling to ensure manufacturing meets all customer schedules. TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To inspect, troubleshoot and repair equipment and or tooling Establish and maintain spare parts inventory in assigned areas as required Develop and implement project schedules Coordinate with Contractors, Sub-Contrac...
Reference Code: R06455
- Production Technician - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a leading automotive supplier? This opportunity may lead to the ability to apply for full-time career opportunities in the future. CalsonicKansei is a strong believer of promoting from within as opportunities arise. Join our team, and become a part of something big! PRIMARY PURPOSE: To perform semi-skilled assembly, machine operation, and general production...
Reference Code: 6000