Looking for a job in Production with opportunity for growth, new challenges, and leadership that inspires you? When you start your career with Calsonic Kansei (CK), you’ll become an important member of our team. You will be challenged to take on important projects that will have a big impact. You will learn, grow and share your knowledge. You will have independence to create and innovate. You will work in an environment where facts and data are sought out to help shape decisions. You will be encouraged to share diversity of thought. You will work with other passionate team members cross functionally and cross regionally toward reaching commitments and targets. That’s how we do things at CK – it’s our CK Way. Does a job in Production at CK sound like what you are looking for? Join CK and start living your passion.
Most Recent Jobs
- Production Manager - Smyrna, USA
- Description: Job Description The Production Manager is responsible for managing and directing all aspects of assigned manufacturing department(s). Position is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications. Also responsible for leading, training, and mentoring all departmental team members as well...
Reference Code: P-102821
- Production Planning Co op - Shelbyville, TN
- Description: Job Description Co-op will assist the planners with administrative duties including reporting, tracking, and organization of parts on production floor. Candidate must have good communication and organizational skills and be capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. Student availability for off shifts a plus. .....
Reference Code: 1787
- Production Supervisor 2 - Smyrna, USA
- Description: Job Description Under general supervision this position is responsible for various manufacturing operations. The Production Supervisor II coordinates employee, component and equipment schedules to build adequate quantities of product to meet customer demand while managing overtime, equipment maintenance, personnel records and initiating/documenting corrective actions in an effort to meet company goals. This position is al...
Reference Code: P-102892